Real Madrid are keen to loan Brazilian starlet Vinicius Junior to a nearby club next season, according to a report in the Spanish media. This contradicts the earlier information stating that no loan deals would be considered once he made the step to Europe.
Signed from Flamengo in May 2017 but unable to make the move to Spain until after his 18th birthday seven days ago, Vinicius arrived at Real to join up with pre-season training this week.
Getafe, Leganés and Rayo appear most likely destinations
OK Diario said on Wednesday that the European champions want the attacker to gain top-flight experience at another LaLiga club during the 2018/19 campaign, with a switch to a fellow Madrid side their preferred option.
That would leave Getafe, Leganés and Rayo Vallecano as Vinicius' most likely destinations.
Clubs outside of Madrid not ruled out, but...
Real are not ruling out loaning Vinicius to a LaLiga club outside of the Madrid region, adds OK Diario - but to compensate for being further afield, that side would have to be in Europe and guarantee him a certain amount of game time.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Bayern Munich: Alaba suffers thigh tear and will miss Red Star
- Serie A Inter Milan: Conte bemoans profligacy after 1-0 win
- BARCELONA Paco Alcácer: "I was treated very badly by some people at Barcelona"
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid have the budget to sign a galáctico next summer
- RELAÑO Benzema, James, Hazard... and VAR
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: Zidane brushes off Bale's "scapegoat" claim