Real Madrid are keen to loan Brazilian starlet Vinicius Junior to a nearby club next season, according to a report in the Spanish media. This contradicts the earlier information stating that no loan deals would be considered once he made the step to Europe.
Signed from Flamengo in May 2017 but unable to make the move to Spain until after his 18th birthday seven days ago, Vinicius arrived at Real to join up with pre-season training this week.
Getafe, Leganés and Rayo appear most likely destinations
OK Diario said on Wednesday that the European champions want the attacker to gain top-flight experience at another LaLiga club during the 2018/19 campaign, with a switch to a fellow Madrid side their preferred option.
That would leave Getafe, Leganés and Rayo Vallecano as Vinicius' most likely destinations.
Clubs outside of Madrid not ruled out, but...
Real are not ruling out loaning Vinicius to a LaLiga club outside of the Madrid region, adds OK Diario - but to compensate for being further afield, that side would have to be in Europe and guarantee him a certain amount of game time.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Jadon Sancho came very close to joining in 2017
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to allow five substitutions for rest of 2019/20
- George Floyd Autopsy reveals George Floyd was infected with Covid-19
- George Floyd What is K-pop and why are fans swarming social media over George Floyd protests?