Luis Enrique innovates with Escape Room bonding exercise
Luis Enrique, the new Spain manager, took advantage of a free Wednesday night and surprised his players by bringing to an Escape Room in Madrid city.
Luis Enrique continues to look for different ways to help his Spain team bond. On Wednesday, he called his Spanish side to the city center for what was an unknown mission. They would end up going to an Escape Room in Madrid as a team bonding exercise.
This peculiar team-building exercise, which has been very popular for a number of years and is used for work outings in an effort to build team spirit and comradare, gives you three options and you have to escape from a room in the shortest time possible. Prison Break, Madrid Central Bank and Zodiac Killer are the three options. You have an hour to leave the room.
The new Spanish manager has made new rules while the team are together that include no mobile phones during meal times and various other ideas to held them bond. He has a 12-man backroom staff including a psychologist with him as they try to get over the World Cup and enter a fresh new era of Spanish football.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA Gymnastics Women's Team Finals: participants, format, scoring
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Simone Biles’ family life: who are her parents and boyfriend?
- OLYMPICS | GYMNASTICS What is Simone Biles' net worth?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 27 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Olympic Games: what are the 100m and 200m world records?
- US NEWS Are stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit payments leading to an increase in inflation?