Arsenal run riot to thrash Fulham at Craven Cottage
Two goals from Lacazette, a wonderful back-heeled strike from Aaron Ramsey and two more from Aubameyang gave the Gunners a resounding 1-5 victory over Fulham at Craven Cottage on Sunday.
Two goals from Frenchman Alexandre Lacazette, a wonderful back-heeled strike from Aaron Ramsey and two more from Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang gave Arsenal a 5-1 win over Fulham at Craven Cottage in the Premier League on Sunday.
The Cottagers had kept the Gunners in check in the first half, letting in one from Lacazette on the half-hour before drawing level through Andre Schurrle just before the break. But the visitors ran riot as the second half wore on, with Lacazette scoring again before substitutes Ramsey and Aubameyang both made their way through Fulham's leaky defences.
The loss leaves Fulham on the edge of the relegation zone in 17th place, having let in four more goals than any other team in the league. Arsenal, meanwhile, move up to third above Tottenham on goals scored and ahead of Chelsea, who play at Southampton later in the day.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA Gymnastics Women's Team Finals: participants, format, scoring
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Simone Biles’ family life: who are her parents and boyfriend?
- OLYMPICS | GYMNASTICS What is Simone Biles' net worth?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 27 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Olympic Games: what are the 100m and 200m world records?
- US NEWS Are stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit payments leading to an increase in inflation?