Full list of Ballon d'Or 2018 nominees
A full list of the Ballon d'Or 2018 nominees from Cristiano Ronaldo to Antoine Griezmann and from Luke Modric to Lionel Messi.
During the day on October 8, 2018, France Football announced their 30 nominees for the 2018 Ballon d’Or will in five-player tranches, along with the 15 contenders for the Women’s Ballon d’Or and the 10 under-21 players who will opt for the inaugural Kopa Award.
The Kopa Award will be voted upon by the 33 surviving winners of the Ballon d’Or, among them Cristiano Ronaldo, Leo Messi, Zinedine Zidane, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Luis Figo and George Weah. The two Ballon d’Or Awards will be decided by an international jury of journalists, with AS editor Alfredo Relaño again casting Spain’s vote this year.
The winners will be announced at a ceremony in Paris on Monday December 3, with television coverage from 20:45 CET.
Ballon d’Or 2018 nominees
Sergio Agüero (Manchester City)
Alisson Becker (Roma/Liverpool)
Gareth Bale (Real Madrid)
Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)
Edinson Cavani (PSG)
Thibaut Courtois(Chelsea/Real Madrid)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid/Juventus)
Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City)
Roberto Firmino (Liverpool)
Diego Godín (Atlético)
Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
Francisco Alarcón 'Isco' (Real Madrid)
Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)
N´Golo Kanté (Chelsea)
Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur)
Mario Mandzukic (Juventus)
Sadio Mané (Liverpool)
Marcelo (Real Madrid)
Kylian Mbappé (PSG)
Ivan Rakitic (FC Barcelona)
Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)
Luis Suarez (FC Barcelona)
Raphaël Varane (Real Madrid)
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will unemployment benefits be extended after May unemployment rates?
- NBA PLAYOFFS Clippers' Chris Paul allowed back for Game 3 after covid issue
- US NEWS What's the Blue Alert? why was it activated in Florida?
- BOXING Who is fighting in Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder undercard?
- US NEWS $500 tax rebates: which New Jersey residents will receive the money?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check: Why is another payment not included in the bipartisan infrastructure bill?