Cristiano Ronaldo and the 2-million-euro watch
The Juventus player appeared in front of the media at Old Trafford calm and happy, showing off a sparkly fashion accessory to the masses.
As he returned to the media centre at Old Trafford, the Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo seemed to be in a good frame of mind. The Champions League encounter against his former club Manchester United was always going to be a match that caught the attention.
And the player that left Real Madrid in the summer's most sensational transfer will be hoping to dazzle opponents on the pitch tonight as much as he did some of the nearby photographers at the press conference.
The Jacob & Co timepiece from the Caviar Torubillon range is encrusted with 424 white and red diamonds, one similar to that reportedly owned by rapper Wizkid, and worth around two million euros.
The watch didn't, of course, take the shine away from the words coming out of the famous number seven's mouth.
[Know someone who may enjoy a bit of bling? You can now WhatsApp this story with one click using the button above]
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA Gymnastics Women's Team Finals: participants, format, scoring
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Simone Biles’ family life: who are her parents and boyfriend?
- OLYMPICS | GYMNASTICS What is Simone Biles' net worth?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 27 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Olympic Games: what are the 100m and 200m world records?
- US NEWS Are stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit payments leading to an increase in inflation?