Brozovic, Candreva and Miranda among six to renew with Inter
Inter Milan announced on Thursday that six players, including Antonio Candreva, Miranda and Marcelo Brozovic, have signed new contracts with the club.
Antonio Candreva, João Miranda and Marcelo Brozovic are among six players to have extended their contracts with Inter Milan, the Serie A club announced this afternoon.
Inter reward sextet with new deals
Candreva has signed a three-year extension, while Miranda is committed for two and Brozovic has agreed a new four-year deal. Also pledging their immediate futures to the club are Dalbert, Roberto Gagliardini and Matías Vecino. Dalbert and Gagliardini are handed the longest contracts of Thursday's batch, seeing them through to 2023, while Vecino's deal expires a year earlier.
Candreva has been a regular for Inter since arriving from Lazio in 2016, making 80 Serie A appearances, while 34-year-old Miranda has also been an important member of the first team in his three years with the club. Brozovic and Vecino have been heavily involved this season, starting 13 games between them for Luciano Spalletti's men.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 23 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 volleyball and beach volleyball schedule: dates, times, groups
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Tokyo Olympics 2021: Team USA's swimming schedule - dates, times, strokes, events
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- OLYMPIC GAMES What are the differences between indoor volleyball and beach volleyball in the Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL Which sports were pulled from the 2012 and 2016 Olympics and are returning in Tokyo 2021?