Italian media report Higuaín-Morata swap deal for January
Juventus will have the final word should the swap deal go ahead with the Milan striker still officially registered as a player with the Turin based outfit.
La Gazzetta dello Sport report that Gonzalo Higuaín and Álvaro Morata are poised to be involved in a swap deal after a poor start to the 2018/19 for both strikers in their respective leagues.
Both AC Milan and Chelsea have given the green light to the move taking place and when speaking to the media yesterday "Blues" boss Sarri was full of praise for the Argentinian with whom he worked in his time at Napoli: “I really rate Higuaín, he's a fine striker and a great person”.
Higuaín and Morata are both struggling in front of goal this season with the Milan striker netting five times in 12 games with Morata also bagging five goals but in 14 games for Chelsea.
The proposal will see both players swapping clubs through to the end of the current season with no money changing hands with the the switch now dependent on Juventus. The Turin based side still hold the player registration for Higuain and are immersed in talks with Milan to offload the forward for a sum of 18 million euro.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win