Cristiano, Mbappé, Griezmann; Globe Soccer nominees
The coach of the year will be contested by Deschamps, Simeone, Allegri, Zidane and Klopp. Real Madrid, Atlético and Liverpool are up for best club.
Cristiano Ronaldo, Antoine Griezmann and Kylian Mbappé have been named as the three nominees for the Globe Soccer Player of the Year Award, with the winner to be announced at a ceremony in Duba ion January 3, 2019.
Didier Deschamps, who led France to World Cup glory in Russia last summer, is the overwhelming favourite to scoop the award for best manager, a category in which he will be competing with Atlético Madrid boss Diego Simeone, Juve’s Massimiliano Allegri, former Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane and Liverpool’s Jürgen Klopp.
In the Club of the Year category, Atlético Madrid, Real Madrid and Liverpool will vie for the prize.
Globe Soccer Awards nominees
Player of the Year: Antoine Griezmann (FRA, Atlético Madrid), Cristiano Ronaldo (POR, Real Madrid-Juventus) Kylian Mbappé (FRA, París Saint Germain).
Club of the Year: Atlético Madrid, Real Madrid, Liverpool.
Manager of the Year: Diego Simeone (ARG, Atlético Madrid), Massimiliano Allegri (ITA, Juventus), Didier Deschamps (FRA, France), Jürgen Klopp (GER, Liverpool), Zinedine Zidane (FRA, Real Madrid).
Agent of the Year: Jorge Mendes (POR), Stefano Castagna (ITA), Jonathan Barnett (GBR).
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win