Aziz's wife gives the game away
Galatasaray are looking to move the defender on after his wife revealed his true location.
When Galatasaray defender Serdar Aziz told the club he was unable to be called up for the squad to play last Sunday's game against Sivasspor, as he was suffering terrible stomach aches, the club was very understanding and hoped he'd get well soon.
Aziz was not at home in bed
But imagine their surprise a couple of days later when the wife of the Turkish player, Tugçe Aziz, posted a series of photos of her idyllic winter holidays in the Maldives... alongside the supposedly ill Serdar Aziz, who looked fresh as a daisy.
The club had never been asked about the trip and it wasn't authorised, meaning Aziz may now be forced out. Galatasaray have told the player not to come to training and are hoping they receive an offer in the winter transfer market so they can move him on.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 23 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 volleyball and beach volleyball schedule: dates, times, groups
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Tokyo Olympics 2021: Team USA's swimming schedule - dates, times, strokes, events
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- OLYMPIC GAMES What are the differences between indoor volleyball and beach volleyball in the Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL Which sports were pulled from the 2012 and 2016 Olympics and are returning in Tokyo 2021?