Arsenal hoping to lure Barça's Denis Suárez to London
According to The Guardian, the Gunners are keen on the 24-year-old midfielder, who Unai Emery knows well from their time together at Sevilla.
Arsenal are with Barcelona for the loan of Denis Suárez with the option to buy the player this summer, according to several outlets in England, including The Guardian and The Independent. The 24-year-old midfielder's situation has aroused the interest of Gunners' manager Unai Emery, who knows the player well from the season they spent together at Sevilla in 2014/2015. Suárez is priced at 20 million euros and Arsenal are keen to either take the player on loan with a first option to buy him in June, or buy him outright when the season is over.
Barça sold Denis Suárez to Villarreal in the 2015/2016 season but then triggered a clause in his contract to buy him back the following year for 3.25 million euros. Suárez already has some experience of playing in England for the two years he spent in Manchester City's youth academy.
This season Suárez has hardly figured, clocking up just 17 minutes of playing in LaLiga for Barça.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS LAFC boss Bob Bradley keen to push Carlos Vela to the limit
- US NEWS Unemployment Benefits: What has the White House said about the effects of ending payments early?
- COPA AMERICA Brazil v Colombia: Selecao out to secure top spot
- EURO 2020 Euro 2021 Group D: scores, standings and who progresses to the round of 16
- BOXING What is Deontay Wilder's boxing record?
- VACCINE LOTTERY $1M Louisiana Vaccine Lottery: how to enter and sign up