Real Madrid will host Copa del Rey quarter-final opponents Girona at lunchtime on Sunday 17 February, LaLiga has announced.
Real Madrid will be involved in their first midday kick-off of the 2018/19 LaLiga season when they host Girona in week 24, it has been confirmed. Los Blancos face the Catalan outfit, who they beat 4-2 in Thursday's Copa del Rey quarter-final first leg at the Bernabéu, at 12:00 CET on Sunday 17 February.
On a matchday that gets underway with a clash between Eibar and Getafe at Ipurua on the Friday, Atlético Madrid and Barcelona will both feature on the Saturday. Diego Simeone's men take on Rayo Vallecano at Vallecas at 16:15, before the Blaugrana welcome Real Valladolid to the Camp Nou at 20:45.
LaLiga Santander week 24 fixtures:
Friday 15 February
- Eibar vs Getafe 21:00
Saturday 16 February
- Celta vs Levante 13:00
- Rayo Vallecano vs Atlético Madrid 16:15
- Real Sociedad vs Leganés 18:30
- Barcelona vs Real Valladolid 20:45
Sunday 17 February
- Real Madrid vs Girona 12:00
- Valencia vs Espanyol 16:15
- Villarreal vs Sevilla 18:30
- Real Betis vs Alavés 20:45
Monday 18 February
- Huesca vs Athletic Bilbao 21:00