Borussia Dortmund set new club points record after 19 matches
An emphatic 5-1 win over Hannover on Saturday saw Borussia Dortmund set a new club record for points after 19 games of a Bundesliga season.
Borussia Dortmund's haul of 48 points after 19 Bundesliga matches is a new club record.
Hannover thumping sets record, leaves Dortmund nine clear
Lucien Favre's men were in irresistible form on Saturday, as they crushed Hannover 5-1 at home to once again go nine points clear at the top of the table, at least until Bayern Munich face Stuttgart on Sunday.
A handful of players caught the eye, as Marco Reus scored and got an assist, as did Achraf Hakimi and Raphael Guerreiro.
Jadon Sancho was effective again as well, setting up two goals on the day.
Dortmund have won all but four Bundesliga games this season
It continued what has been a remarkable campaign for Dortmund, who have lost just once and dropped points four times in total.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...