COPA DEL REY
Real Betis' Benito Villamarín to host Copa del Rey final
The Spanish FA confirmed that the 2019 Copa del Rey final will be staged in Seville with the Copa de la Reina final going ahead in Granada.
It's now official, the 2018/19 Copa del Rey final will be held in Seville at Real Betis' ground, the Estadio Benito Villamarín.
The game will be played on Saturday May 25th with the precise kick-off time still yet to be confirmed. Eight teams are still involved in the competition with the second leg games of the quarter finals to be held this week.
The RFEF (Spanish FA) also decreed that the final of the women's Copa de SM la Reina will be played on May 11th at the Estadio Municipal Nuevo Los Cármenes (Granada) and the current Spanish queen SM la Reina doña Letizia is expected to attend the match.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS SJ Earthquakes' Javier 'Chofis' López struggled to adapt to MLS
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in European Championship? Wednesday 23 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's candidates for a leader in the post-Ramos era
- FOOTBALL Sergio Ramos: Neymar key as PSG lead race for Real Madrid great
- NBA NBA: Bucks aim to take down Hawks in battle for the East
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: Detroit Pistons win top pick