Juve to offer 45M euros for Marcelo claim Tuttosport
According to the Italian sports daily, the player will earn a net salary of 12 million euros per season with the Serie A giants.
According to Turin based sports daily Tuttosport, Juventus are poised to offer a bid of 45 million euros to secure the services of Brazilian defender Marcelo with the player set to earn a net salary of 12 million euros per season.
It's been speculated that Marcelo has been looking to leave the Santiago Bernabeu and a lucrative offer from the Italian giants would serve as an added motivation for a departures from the Spanish side. A move to the north of Italy side would also afford the player the possibility of sharing a dressing room with his close friend Cristiano Ronaldo who he still maintains steady contact with despite the Portuguese strikes summer move to Serie A.
Marcelo renewed his contract with Real Madrid on September 17 (2017) and the current deal runs through to the end of the 2022 campaign but recent events have led to a change of heart for the Brazilian. The defender has been sidelined regularly by coach Solari failing to secure action during the league games against Betis and Sevilla and only appearing for 14 minutes in last weekend's win against Espanyol with the Argentine coach even alluding to the problems caused by Marcelo's defensive lapses.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will unemployment benefits be extended after May unemployment rates?
- NBA PLAYOFFS Clippers' Chris Paul allowed back for Game 3 after covid issue
- US NEWS What's the Blue Alert? why was it activated in Florida?
- BOXING Who is fighting in Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder undercard?
- US NEWS $500 tax rebates: which New Jersey residents will receive the money?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check: Why is another payment not included in the bipartisan infrastructure bill?