Real Madrid hand pro contract to 16-year-old De la Víbora
The Bernabéu has acted to stave off interest from Juventus, Liverpool, Manchester United and PSG in the highly rated defender.
Real Madrid have moved quickly to tie down the services of 16-year-old defender David de la Víbora by handing the teenager a professional contract.
De la Víbora currently plays for the under-16s and is regarded as the brightest talent to emerge from Madrid’s fabled La Fábrica in some time. Despite his age, De la Víbora had already received offers from Juventus, Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool and PSG.
The youth defender was born in Móstoles in the south of Madrid, as was former club captain Iker Casillas, and is represented by the Stellar Group, which recently opened an office in Madrid and counts Gareth Bale among its clients.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Ledecky going for gold, medal count, results, today 28 July
- Olympic Games Why are the 2021 Olympic Games called Tokyo 2020?
- OLYMPIC GAMES When are the 100m Olympic finals taking place?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Simone Biles confirms she will be back for Team USA at the Games
- NEW YORK CITY Which New York City public pools are open for summer 2021?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA: why is the CDC recommending that vaccinated people wear masks indoors?