PSG announce new kit sponsor
ALL, a new loyalty scheme from hotel group Accor, will be PSG's shirt sponsor from the 2019-20 season.
Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain have signed a multi-year sponsorship with hotel group Accor, which will become the club's principal sponsor. This news comes on the back of concerns their sponsorship deadline was looming with no solution.
PSG giving it their ALL
ALL, a new loyalty scheme from the company, will be the brand displayed on the front of PSG's shirts from the 2019-20 season, replacing Dubai-based airline Fly Emirates.
Accor Group chairman and chief executive officer Sebastien Bazin is a former chairman of PSG, who are on track to easily defend their Ligue 1 title and lead Manchester United 2-0 in their Champions League last-16 tie.
Thursday's announcement may be viewed as Qatar-owned PSG pivoting away from the United Arab Emirates, with the two countries involved in an ongoing diplomatic standoff.
PSG's finances are again being assessed by UEFA's Club Financial Control Body, with the club furiously denying reports in December they could be forced to sell Neymar or Kylian Mbappé to raise funds and avoid Financial Fair Play sanctions.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 23 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 volleyball and beach volleyball schedule: dates, times, groups
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Tokyo Olympics 2021: Team USA's swimming schedule - dates, times, strokes, events
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- OLYMPIC GAMES What are the differences between indoor volleyball and beach volleyball in the Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL Which sports were pulled from the 2012 and 2016 Olympics and are returning in Tokyo 2021?