Borussia Dortmund boosted by Reus' return to training
The Bundesliga leaders' club captain is back on the training pitch as Die Schwarzgelben continue their quest to wrest the title from Bayern Munich.
Borussia Dortmund star Marco Reus has returned to training following a thigh injury.
The Germany international has not played for the Bundesliga leaders since their DFB-Pokal defeat to Werder Bremen on February 5, missing a number of key fixtures.
Dortmund drew with Hoffenheim and Nurnberg without their talisman and also lost the first leg of their Champions League last-16 clash with Tottenham 3-0.
But after restoring their three-point lead at the top of the table with victory over Bayer Leverkusen on Sunday, Lucien Favre's men were boosted by the sight of Reus in training at the start of the week, with the club posting pictures of him during a session on their official Twitter account.
Dortmund visit Augsburg on Friday, before welcoming Spurs for the return leg in Europe.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA: Paul George seeking redemption with LA Clippers
- OLYMPIC GAMES Is Naomi Osaka playing at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- UEFA UEFA scraps away-goals rule in European club competitions
- EURO 2020 Daei congratulates Ronaldo after star equals international goals record
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...
- GOLD CUP Is Alphonso Davies playing at the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup?