Pavard: "I've sent Lucas a few messages; I hope he comes to Bayern..."
Stuttgart's French full-back, who has already signed for Bayern for next season, admitted that he has tried to convince his friend at Atlético de Madrid to join him.
Bayern Munich have been using all of their available resources to try and tempt Lucas Hernández to join them ahead of next season - including the influence of their future players, such as Benjamin Pavard. The French full-back has yet to pull on the red and white shirt of the club who will become his new employers this summer, but he hopes that Lucas - his team mate and friend in the France national team, will join him in Munich.
"I hope he comes (to Bayern) because he is a very, very good friend of mine and a player who has a lot of potential", Pavard told Téléfoot, "He has shown what he is capable of at the World Cup and also with Atlético. I've sent him a few messages, I hope he decides to come to Munich, it would be great for him and for the club".
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Ledecky going for gold, medal count, results, today 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Ledecky aiming for two golds in a day with Titmus in the way
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid defender Varane signs for Manchester United