PSG 1-3 MANCHESTER UNITED
Neymar could be suspended for three games
The PSG star raged against the referees after his side were knocked out of the Champions League thanks to a late VAR awarded penalty.
Neymar's angry reaction on social media after PSG were knocked out of the Champions League by Manchester United could see him pay a heavy price. The Brazilian could be hit with a three match ban after he criticised the referee's performance in awarding a penalty for a handball by Kimpembe.
Neymar rages at referee
"This is a disgrace. They put four guys who don't understand football to analyse an incident... It's not a penalty. Go fuck yourselves" wrote the striker on Instagram. The message likely contravenes article 11 of UEFA's disciplinary code which prohibits insults or any other behaviour which violates basic rules of conduct.
In January UEFA punished Lovren for his statements on Instagram bragging about elbowing Sergio Ramos and making insulting comments about the Spanish national side. Lovren was suspended for Croatia's next UEFA competition match, the qualifier at home to Azerbaijan in March.
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGUE 1 Real Madrid: Mbappé operation could cause a domino effect
- PREMIER LEAGUE Lampard rues missing out on 'leader' Rice
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid among list of clubs interested in 'frustrated' Kane
- PREMIER LEAGUE Watkins fires Villa in front
- EL CLÁSICO Real Madrid edge Barça in Clásicos won: 97-96
- GOLF | AUGUSTA MASTERS 2021 Augusta Masters 2021 Day 3 live online | scores and leaderboard