Neymar could be suspended for three games
The PSG star raged against the referees after his side were knocked out of the Champions League thanks to a late VAR awarded penalty.
Neymar's angry reaction on social media after PSG were knocked out of the Champions League by Manchester United could see him pay a heavy price. The Brazilian could be hit with a three match ban after he criticised the referee's performance in awarding a penalty for a handball by Kimpembe.
Neymar rages at referee
This is a disgrace. They put four guys who don't understand football to analyse an incident... It's not a penalty. Go fuck yourselves" wrote the striker on Instagram. The message likely contravenes article 11 of UEFA's disciplinary code which prohibits insults or any other behaviour which violates basic rules of conduct.
In January UEFA punished Lovren for his statements on Instagram bragging about elbowing Sergio Ramos and making insulting comments about the Spanish national side. Lovren was suspended for Croatia's next UEFA competition match, the qualifier at home to Azerbaijan in March.
Te recomendamos en English
- DC United 2-5 Real Betis Real Betis gets an authority win over DC United at Audi Field
- World Cup 2022 Qatar 2022: "More time was needed to expand the World Cup to 48 teams"
- Bundesliga Borussia Dortmund snap up Leverkusen's Julian Brandt
- LaLiga Aduriz agrees one-year Athletic Bilbao extension
- BARCELONA Coutinho returns to Barcelona training ahead of Copa del Rey final
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea: Sarri hopes Hazard will stay but will respect any decision he makes on his future
Lo más visto
Guardiola meets Juve director and reportedly agrees four-year deal
Mbappé not looking for a new contract with PSG
Pep to Juve done deal, presentation scheduled for 14/06, claim AGI Italia