Adrien Rabiot and Real Madrid have verbal agreement - Canal+
According to the French media outlet, Zidane sees the PSG player as an ideal fit for his new look midfield next season, and he would move on a free.
Adrien Rabiot could become the third reinforcement for Real Madrid as their preparations continue apace for next season, with Canal+ France reporting on Wednesday that the PSG midfielder and Los Blancos already have a verbal agreement for the move.
Rabiot for Zidane's new Madrid
After the already confirmed signings of Militao (21) and Rodrygo (18), the 24-year-old Frenchman is seen as the most likely to be made official next, with the paper highlighting the Madrid squad revamp that is in motion. Rabiot ticks most of the boxes required by Zinedine Zidane to bring the necessary attributes to the midfield, and this story follows from the one revealed by AS on 26 March that his current club was suspicious about a deal having been reached with the Spanish club.
For months, Madrid have been keeping tabs on the PSG man, and following a failed attempt by LaLiga rivals Barcelona to secure his signature, they stepped up their efforts. The player's contract expires on 30 June, allowing him to move without a transfer fee.
At the moment, the Frenchman, who was on Madrid's agenda last summer to replace Kovacic, is immersed in disciplinary proceedings following an incident at a nightclub on the evening PSG were eliminated from the Champions League by Manchester United.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will unemployment benefits be extended after May unemployment rates?
- NBA PLAYOFFS Clippers' Chris Paul allowed back for Game 3 after covid issue
- US NEWS What's the Blue Alert? why was it activated in Florida?
- BOXING Who is fighting in Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder undercard?
- US NEWS $500 tax rebates: which New Jersey residents will receive the money?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check: Why is another payment not included in the bipartisan infrastructure bill?