Ronaldinho's son signs first professional contract
Joao Mendes de Assis Moreira signed in Brazil on a six-year deal, and it has a number of people excited about what could lie ahead.
Brazilian side Cruzeiro has official confirmed the signing of Ronaldinho's son, Joao Mendes de Assis Moreira, for the next six seasons.
Ronaldinho part II
The young player, just 14 years old, signed his first professional contract for the team led by Mano Menezes, and will play with the youth side until he reaches the age of 20, assuming nothing changes in the meantime.
Promessa da base, atacante João Mendes assina primeiro vínculo pelo Cruzeiro.https://t.co/BuMzJpCIn1— Cruzeiro Esporte Clube (@Cruzeiro) 5 de abril de 2019
The club released a statement acknowledging the signing of "one of the young promising stars of Brazilian football with interesting attributes" and that in their opinion they "hope to incorporate him soon in the first team."
The player also spoke: "It is the club that has opened doors for me, the structure is very good, and also the working dynamics. I feel a lot of affection for Cruzeiro and hope I can demonstrate my talent soon."
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 26 July
- Child Tax Credit $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: what are the IRS warnings about payment scams?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: why does the Delta variant spread so fast?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many surfing world titles has Carissa Moore won?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | TENNIS Osaka taking it "one notch at a time" after beating Golubic
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USA vs Australia: times, TV and how to watch online