PSG set to offer Ander Herrera 12M euro per season
French media report that the current Manchester United player is poised to secure a deal with the Ligue 1 side.
After six seasons with Old Trafford side Manchester United, all signs point to the Basque player moving to Ligue 1 for the 2019/20 campaign. Reports from France state that Herrera and agency AC Talent have signed a pre-agreement with the Parisian club with a weekly salary of 233,000 euro already established between both sides. Herrera is a free agent as of June 30 (2019) with the French side not having to pay-out to secure his services.
French journalist Geoffroy Garétier maintains that the deal between both partes is "not yet signed but a heads of agreement have been agreed. This pre-agreement was received by the club's finance department this week but has yet to be rubber stamped".
Garétier added that this doesn't mean the deal is complete but initial terms between both sides have been agreed. Ander Herrera secured four trophies in his time with the Premier League side winning the FA Cup in 2015-16, EFL Cup in 2016-17 along with the FA Community Shield in 2016 and the UEFA Europa League beating Ajax in May 2017.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Will Amazon accept Bitcoin as a payment method?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 26 July
- Child Tax Credit $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: what are the IRS warnings about payment scams?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: why does the Delta variant spread so fast?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many surfing world titles has Carissa Moore won?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | TENNIS Who are Japanese tennis star Naomi Osaka's parents?