Barcelona-Manchester United: Felix Brych to referee return leg
The German official, 43, has officiated five competitive Barça games in Europe, with two wins, two draws and a defeat for the Camp Nou club.
German referee Felix Brych has been assigned to oversee the second leg of the Champions League quarter-final between Barcelona and Manchester United at Camp Nou on 16 April.
Brych, 43, was in charge of Ajax’s 4-1 victory over Real Madrid at the Bernabéu in the previous round and last officiated a Barcelona game in 2015-16 when he was the man in the middle for the first leg of the quarter-final against Atlético in Camp Nou, which the home side won 2-1.
However, Barça's record with Brych on the whistle is far from perfect. In 2014-15 he oversaw Barça’s 2-1 victory over Manchester City in the last en route to the Catalans’ last Champions League title but in the three previous games he refereed Barça failed to win at all: 1-1 against Atlético in the 2013-14 quarter-finals, in the group stage of the same campaign against AC Milan (1-1) and in the semi-finals against Chelsea in 2011-12 (1-0).
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...