Pogba agent Raiola suspended ahead of transfer window
Manchester United star Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola was suspended for three months by the FIGC on Wednesday.
Super agent Mino Raiola has been handed a three-month ban by the Italian Football Federation (FIGC).
Raiola represents some of the leading players in the game, including Manchester United star Paul Pogba, Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Marco Verratti, AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma, Ajax captain Matthijs de Ligt and LA Galaxy striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
However, he was suspended for three months by the FIGC's Sports Procurators Commission on Wednesday, albeit no reasons were specified in a brief statement from the governing body.
His cousin, Vincenzo Raiola, was banned for two months.
One of Mino Raiola's main clients, Pogba, has been linked with a move away from Old Trafford, with Real Madrid reported as potential suitors.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA Gymnastics Women's Team Finals: participants, format, scoring
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Simone Biles’ family life: who are her parents and boyfriend?
- OLYMPICS | GYMNASTICS What is Simone Biles' net worth?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 27 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Olympic Games: what are the 100m and 200m world records?
- US NEWS Are stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit payments leading to an increase in inflation?