Real Madrid: Sarabia stalls on Sevilla deal as Los Blancos circle
Pablo Sarabia is available for 18 to 22 million euros, and Real Madrid are said to be eyeing a summer move for the club youth product.
Pablo Sarabia is stalling on a new contract at Sevilla as he eyes a move back to Real Madrid, says a report in the Spanish media.
Sarabia available for low buy-out figure
Sarabia, who came through Madrid's youth system, has a year left on a Sevilla deal that currently includes a release clause of just 18 to 22 million euros.
The winger has been offered a significantly improved contract at the Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán - but, claims Muchodeporte, Madrid have indicated to the 27-year-old that they are interested in re-signing him, particularly in view of his eminently affordable buy-out fee.
Madrid are yet to make any kind of formal approach for Sarabia, who made one first-team appearance for Los Blancos in December 2010, before moving to Getafe the following summer.
Top performer for Sevilla this season
Sarabia was one of Sevilla's stand-out performers this term, amassing 23 goals and 17 assists for the club. He supplied 13 of his assists in LaLiga - more than any other player except Barcelona's Lionel Messi, who managed the same total.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Will Amazon accept Bitcoin as a payment method?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 26 July
- Child Tax Credit $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: what are the IRS warnings about payment scams?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: why does the Delta variant spread so fast?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many surfing world titles has Carissa Moore won?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | TENNIS Who are Japanese tennis star Naomi Osaka's parents?