Neymar resumes Brazil training after injury scare
As he battles to overcome a knee injury, the Paris Saint-Germain forward was back in training with the Canarinha ahead of the upcoming Copa América.
Neymar resumed Brazil training on Friday, easing fears over the star forward's knee injury.
The Paris Saint-Germain forward, 27, missed training earlier in the week, but returned to action in a boost for the South American giants.
Brazil face Qatar in a friendly on Wednesday before taking on Honduras in their final game before the Copa América.
Brazil looking for home soil glory
Neymar's fitness is crucial for Brazil, who are hosting the Copa América and meet Bolivia, Venezuela and Peru in Group A.
The forward is third in the nation's all-time goalscoring list with 60, behind only Pelé (77) and Ronaldo (62).
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 23 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 volleyball and beach volleyball schedule: dates, times, groups
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Tokyo Olympics 2021: Team USA's swimming schedule - dates, times, strokes, events
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- OLYMPIC GAMES What are the differences between indoor volleyball and beach volleyball in the Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL Which sports were pulled from the 2012 and 2016 Olympics and are returning in Tokyo 2021?