Hazard becomes one of the Top-10 most expensive players of all-time
The Belgian international is set to join Real Madrid for a base fee of 100 million euro plus variables and becomes the eighth most expensive player of all time.
With the basic transfer fee of 100 million euro that Chelsea will receive from Real Madrid (with a series of variable based on objectives), Eden Hazard is now the eighth most expensive football player of all time. The Belgian international could climb up the ranking if the varios objectives that compose his bonuses are materialised.
With Hazard joining the Top-10, seven of the world's most expensive players hail from Europe: Mbappé, Dembélé, Cristiano (twice), Pogba and Bale with three South american players completing the list with Neymar, Coutinho and Higuaín.
The most expensive players in history
|9||Cristiano||Real Madrid||Man. United||96|
*100M euro plus variables.
Real Madrid is whose name is associated with three of these big name signings with their acquisition of Gareth Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo and now Eden Hazard. Barcelona feature twice with Coutinho and Dembélé) as do PSG (Neymar and Mbappé) and Juventus (Cristiano and Higuaín) with Manchester United and their acquisition of Paul Pogba in 2016 completing the top ten listing.
Real Madrid most expensive signings
Info. via Transfermarkt.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA Gymnastics Women's Team Finals: participants, format, scoring
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Simone Biles’ family life: who are her parents and boyfriend?
- OLYMPICS | GYMNASTICS What is Simone Biles' net worth?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 27 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Olympic Games: what are the 100m and 200m world records?
- US NEWS Are stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit payments leading to an increase in inflation?