New lawyer for Neymar accuser seeks more proof in rape case
Danilo García de Andrade wants the full contents of the seven minute video recorded by his client, Najila Trindade, during her second encounter with the PSG player.
Danilo García de Andrade, the new lawyer representing Najila Trindade, who has accused PSG and Brazil player Neymar of raping her in a Paris hotel, is said to be ready to drop his new client if she is unable to provide further proof, according to Brazil site G1.
Najila Trindade lawyer wants to see full Neymar video
According to G1, Danilo García de Andrade, who has taken over the case on behalf of Trindade, wants to see the full contents of the seven minute video taped by his client during her second encounter with the footballer in the hotel in the French capital.
Some footage from the video has been released on social media, however 26-year-old model Najila Trindade, says that the rest of the footage contains irrefutable evidence of what happened between her and the footballer, as she stated to three policewomen in Sao Paulo during six hours of interviews.
The images were allegedly recorded on a tablet, which was then stolen, according to Trindade, however the owners of her place of residence have denied a robbery took place. The model has said she has further proof against Neymar in a safe, according to G1.
The case has provoked a media storm in Brazil, with the accusations against one of Brazil's most famous sportspersons taking over news bulletins, TV shows and newspapers.
Najila Trindade's first lawyers dropped the case, alleging that she had initially only spoken of an assault, not rape. According to various Brazilian media outlets, the model gave two contradictory versions of events to investigators, possibly prompted by an anxiety attack.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will unemployment benefits be extended after May unemployment rates?
- NBA PLAYOFFS Clippers' Chris Paul allowed back for Game 3 after covid issue
- US NEWS What's the Blue Alert? why was it activated in Florida?
- BOXING Who is fighting in Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder undercard?
- US NEWS $500 tax rebates: which New Jersey residents will receive the money?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check: Why is another payment not included in the bipartisan infrastructure bill?