We round up the front and back pages across Europe as Tuesday sees the transfer rumour mill crank into gear again.
A Manchester United fan could soon be their next goalkeeper.
Atlético Madrid star Jan Oblak - a boyhood supporter of the Red Devils - is reportedly keen on a move to Old Trafford.
Talk of Oblak comes at a good time, with uncertainty continuing to hang over David de Gea's future at United.
TOP STORY – OBLAK EYES UNITED
Atlético's exodus could continue, with ESPN FC claiming Jan Oblak wants to leave LaLiga's runners-up following broken promises over his future.
Jan Oblak wants to leave Atletico Madrid for Man United this summer, a source has told ESPN FC. pic.twitter.com/C4pZ8ecyww— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) 10 June 2019
Oblak is apparently keener on Premier League side United than Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain as Antoine Griezmann prepares to leave after the departures of captain Diego Godín, Lucas Hernández, Juanfran and Filipe Luis.
The 26-year-old only signed a new Atlético deal until 2023 earlier this year. The report is music to the ears of United fans, with De Gea no closer to signing a new contract amid reported interest from PSG.
- United are preparing a second bid, reportedly worth £50million, for Crystal Palace right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka according to Sky Sports after their initial offer was turned down.
- Marko Grujic could make a permanent move to Germany. After a successful loan spell at Hertha Berlin from Liverpool, Goal reports that Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt could use the money from Luka Jovic's sale to buy the 23-year-old. Champions League holders Liverpool are reportedly unwilling to accept anything less than £25m.
- Sticking with the Germany-Liverpool theme and the Reds have ruled out signing Werder Bremen striker Max Kruse, says the Liverpool Echo.
- According to Sky Sports, Tottenham could sign Marseille right-back Hiroki Sakai if Kieran Trippier leaves Spurs.
- PSG are confident of signing Ajax's in-demand captain Matthijs de Ligt, per The Independent. The French giants are reportedly offering the 19-year-old centre-back the biggest financial package amid interest from Barcelona and United.
- Arsenal must raise their bid for Sampdoria pair Joachim Andersen and Dennis Praet after having a €48m offer rejected by the Serie A side, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.