Griezmann unsure if he'll remain in LaLiga amid growing PSG talk
Antoine Griezmann is remaining patient as he tries to finalise his future away from LaLiga outfit Atletico Madrid.
Antoine Griezmann is not sure if he will stay in LaLiga amid links to Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain as star forward prepares to leave Atletico Madrid.
Griezmann will depart Atletico after five years and the French World Cup winner has been tipped to join Spanish champions Barcelona.
However, PSG have emerged as a possible destination for Griezmann, with uncertainty over star duo Kylian Mbappe and Neymar.
As speculation grows over Griezmann's future, the 28-year-old France international is remaining patient.
"There's a need for patience, as it's still soon," Griezmann said following France's 4-0 rout of Andorra in Euro 2020 qualifying on Tuesday.
"I want my future to be decided more than anyone, but there's a need to wait. I don't know if I'll remain in Spain. Maybe in two weeks we'll know something. I just want to play football and have fun."
Griezmann – who was born in France and spent most of his career in Spain – joined Atletico from Real Sociedad in 2014.
Since arriving, Griezmann has won the Europa League, UEFA Super Cup and Supercopa de Espana in Madrid.
Griezmann scored 15 LaLiga goals as Atletico finished second behind Barca in 2018-19, while he netted 21 in all competitions.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win