Jovic: "I used to sleep in a Real Madrid shirt when I was a kid"
Serbian striker Luka Jovic was unveiled today at the Santiago Bernabéu after last weeks deal which saw the player move from Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt.
Serbian striker Luka Jovic was unveiled today at the Santiago Bernabéu after the forward's move from Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt was confirmed last week.
During his presentation the striker maintained that he was "the happiest guy in the world" and would give his all for his new club in the quest for titles.
"I'm so excited to have made the decision to come here and will do my all in helping Real Madrid to secure more honours and titles", stated Jovic in the Santiago Bernabéu boardroom after being unveiled by club president Florentino Pérez.
The striker will now re-join the Serbian U-21 side ahead of the UEFA U-21 European Championships which commences this Friday in Italy and San Marino and today's unveiling is the first presentation of the pre-season as Zinédine Zidane looks to re-strengthen the squad following a disappointing 2018-19 season for the Bernabeu outfit.
Recommended in English
- Coronavirus Is armpit pain after the covid vaccine or booster shot a normal symptom?
- SOCCER Mohamed Salah sends message to Barcelona
- MLS Jesse Marsch linked to LAFC job after being sacked by RB Leipzig
- USMNT Christian Pulisic explains struggle on the road to recovery
- MANCHESTER UNITED Man United manager Rangnick delivers a 'chapeau' to Ronaldo work-rate
- NBA Did the Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo miss the game against Miami Heat?