We round up the front and back pages across the world as Saturday sees the transfer rumour mill crank into gear again.
David Beckham is keen to make a splash when Inter Miami FC enter MLS in 2020.
TOP STORY – BECKHAM EYES ICARDI
And he has reportedly identified former Inter captain Mauro Icardi as a player to lead the club's attack in the United States.
Argentine news agency Telam says Icardi, who is out of favour in Milan, has an offer on the table from Miami and could be set for a switch to the sunny beaches of south Florida.
Icardi was stripped of the Inter captaincy in 2018-19 and new head coach Antonio Conte is reportedly determined to sell the striker.
With Icardi's future in Milan uncertain amid apparent interest from Serie A champions Juventus, a move to Miami for the 2020 season could tempt the 26-year-old and his family.
- Inter's determination to part with Icardi is so they can reportedly free up funds to sign Romelu Lukaku from Manchester United. However, Corriere dello Sport claims the Italian club have rejected the possibility of a player exchange as the Red Devils look to include centre-back Milan Skriniar in a potential swap deal.
- The Sun reports Arsenal are ramping up their efforts to raise funds by selling maligned playmaker Mesut Özil. The Gunners failed to qualify for the Champions League again and Unai Emery is looking to continue his rebuild.
Barça are in talks to sign Dortmund left-back Raphael Guerreirohttps://t.co/rO6vy2CyEt— SPORT English (@Sport_EN) 15 June 2019
- LaLiga champions Barcelona are willing to offer 25 million euros to sign Borussia Dortmund left-back Raphael Guerreiro, according to Sport. Barca want to provide competition for Jordi Alba.
- According to le10sport, Ligue 1 holders Paris Saint-Germain are interested in Ajax and Brazil star David Neres, who is on international duty at the Copa America. PSG have also reportedly made an enquiry for Napoli captain Lorenzo Insigne, La Gazzetta dello Sport claims.
- The Daily Mail reports Tottenham are not looking to sign Sporting CP midfielder Bruno Fernandes, who is believed to be a target for Manchester United.