Balotelli looking for his eighth club as Marseille deal winds down
The Italian striker has played for Lumezzane, Inter Milan , Manchester City, AC Milan, Liverpool, Nice and Marseille and will have a new club next season.
Mario Balotelli is out of contract with Marseille at the end of the month and will look for his 8th team this summer. Having played in the Lumezzane, Inter Milan , Manchester City, AC Milan, Liverpool, Nice and Marseille jerseys during his career, he would be ready to pull on his eighth jersey next season before reaching 30.
Gazzetta dello Sport says Mino Raiola, his agent, is demanding €4 million pers season for the striker. It's a tall order for Parma, who have been linked, and who would also not have to worry about paying a transfer fee, something that benefits Balotelli in talks.
Rondón lined up to replace Balotelli at Marseille
Super Mario finishes his contract on June 30 with Marseille having arrived from Nice. He featured in 15 games and scored eight goals last season. In his first seven games, he scored five goals but that streak coolled down and he did not find the back of the next in his last eight games.
Salomón Rondón seems to be the man in line to replace Balotelli in Marseille. French newspaper, Le Provence, say he will not be continuing at West Brom.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 23 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 volleyball and beach volleyball schedule: dates, times, groups
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Tokyo Olympics 2021: Team USA's swimming schedule - dates, times, strokes, events
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- OLYMPIC GAMES What are the differences between indoor volleyball and beach volleyball in the Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL Which sports were pulled from the 2012 and 2016 Olympics and are returning in Tokyo 2021?