We round up the front and back pages across Europe as Monday sees the transfer rumour mill crank into gear again.
TOP STORY – NEYMAR CONFIDENT OF BARÇA RETURN
A return to Barcelona appears on the cards for Neymar.
The Brazilian looks set to leave Paris Saint-Germain, with Barça reportedly in pole position to sign the man who left for France in a world-record 222-million-euro deal in 2017. And according to Catalonia-based newspaper Sport, Neymar has told Barça players: "Relax, I will come".
- AC Milan are in negotiations to sign Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torreira, according to Sport Mediaset. The Serie A side want to reunite Torreira with former Sampdoria boss Marco Giampaolo on a two-year loan deal at San Siro. Arsenal boss Unai Emery, meanwhile, wants extra cash to sign Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha, says the Metro.
- According to La Voix du Nord, Lille star Nicolas Pépé could still move to Manchester United or Liverpool despite strong interest from Atlético Madrid and Inter, who are both reportedly preparing 90m-euro bids. Le10 Sport, however, reports that Pépé would be keen on PSG if Neymar leaves.
- Barcelona midfielder Arturo Vidal will reject a move to the Chinese Super League, according to Sport. RAC 1, meanwhile, says the LaLiga champions have turned down the chance to re-sign Dani Alves following his exit from PSG.
- Daniele De Rossi could join AC Milan, Inter, Fiorentina, Sampdoria or Atalanta after deciding to remain in Serie A following his Roma exit, according to Sky Sport Italia.
- Napoli midfielder Allan is attracting interest from PSG, according to Calciomercato. The Brazilian, who is valued at 60m pounds, was target by the Ligue 1 holders in January.