Cristiano Ronaldo's latest supercar stuns Lisbon
The Juventus and Portugal star has added another motor to his collection: a McLaren Senna, valued at over a million euros, with a top speed of 340km/h (208 mph).
Cristiano Ronaldo has added another stunning car to his huge collection of motors: a McLaren Senna, valued at over one million euros.
The Juventus and Portugal forward made sure he was seen as drove about the streets of the Portuguese capital Lisbon. This model from legendary manufacturer McLaren pays tribute to Brazilian driver Ayrton Senna and has a limited production run of just 500 models.
Ronaldo's McLaren Senna - a performance beast
The McLaren Senna takes just 2.8 seconds to hit 100 km/h from a standing start and will accelerate through to 340 km/h (208 mph). According to the manufacturer, "the McLaren Senna is the fastest McLaren road car ever around a racetrack"
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win