Neymar's father refutes claims of talks with Barcelona
Neymar Sr is not travelling to Barcelona for talks regarding his son's future, contrary to a report in Brazil.
Barça are believed to be interested in fulfilling Neymar's rumoured wish for a return to Camp Nou after two seasons in France.
Neymar wants a Barcelona return
Negotiations between the clubs are said to have started and a report in Brazil claimed Neymar Sr was set for talks with Andre Cury, an adviser to the LaLiga champions.
But it appears the speculation of a deal moving closer is wide of the mark.
"I'm not going to Barcelona to negotiate," Neymar Sr told Fox Sports Brazil.
"I am in Brazil and I will continue here until we return to Paris with my son."
In April, Neymar's father claimed the former Santos forward had no interest in leaving PSG, telling supporters to "sleep easy".
The Ligue 1 side sealed a second successive title later that month, weeks before Barca's humiliating exit from the Champions League at the hands of Liverpool.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Umtiti and Junior fit to return for Barcelona at Eibar
- International football Bulgaria-England: Balakov quits as fallout from clash continues
- BARCELONA Vidal on tattoos, his mo-hawk and some advice for Dembélé
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Rodrygo, Vinicius wanted by Brazil in January
- MANCHESTER UNITED Greenwood signs new Man United contract
- Serie A Ancelotti thanks De Laurentiis for clearing up Napoli 'lies'