Neymar's father refutes claims of talks with Barcelona
Neymar Sr is not travelling to Barcelona for talks regarding his son's future, contrary to a report in Brazil.
Barça are believed to be interested in fulfilling Neymar's rumoured wish for a return to Camp Nou after two seasons in France.
Neymar wants a Barcelona return
Negotiations between the clubs are said to have started and a report in Brazil claimed Neymar Sr was set for talks with Andre Cury, an adviser to the LaLiga champions.
But it appears the speculation of a deal moving closer is wide of the mark.
"I'm not going to Barcelona to negotiate," Neymar Sr told Fox Sports Brazil.
"I am in Brazil and I will continue here until we return to Paris with my son."
In April, Neymar's father claimed the former Santos forward had no interest in leaving PSG, telling supporters to "sleep easy".
The Ligue 1 side sealed a second successive title later that month, weeks before Barca's humiliating exit from the Champions League at the hands of Liverpool.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barret, cases, deaths, updates today
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Early voting in NYC: dates, how to vote and where to find locations near me
- BRAZIL Ronaldinho tests positive for coronavirus
- REAL MADRID Asensio is back in the equation at Real Madrid
- Covid-19 Economic Crisis Unemployment benefits NY: why was New York denied an extra $300?
- GAMING NEWS Pokémon GO A Spooky Message Unmasked: all research tasks and rewards from Halloween event