Barcelona table offer for Kashima star Hiroki Abe
According to Japanese daily Asahi, Barça have offered to buy out the 20-year-old Japan international's contract with the J-League side and sign him for the B team.
Barcelona have reportedly tabled an offer for Kashima Antlers forward Hiroki Abe, with the Liga club’s idea being to buy out his contract with the J1 League side and sign him for Barça B.
Abe, 20, was voted young player of the year in the J1 League last season and has made 48 appearances for Kashima after debuting in 2017. He earned his first senior cap at the Copa América on 17 June, coming on a substitute against Chile.
Abe to decide whether to accept Barça B move
The decision as to whether to make the move to LaLiga now lies with the player, according to Japanese daily Asahi, with Kashima ready to accept a financial package worth around €1.5 million to cover the remainder of the forward’s contract with the J1 League club.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"