Juventus bid for De Ligt falls short of Ajax asking price
Juventus have offered 54.9 million euros plus 10 million in add-ons for the defender, just over 10 million shy of the Dutch club's demands.
Matthijs de Ligt's move from Ajax to Juventus hit a snag on Thursday. According to Sky Sports, the Dutch defender, via agent Mino Raiola, has already agreed terms, but both clubs are yet to reach a final agreement.
According to Sky, the initial bid tabled by Juventus of 54.9 million euros, plus 10 million in add-ons, falls some way short of Ajax's asking price of 75 million euros, with Nedved and Paratici deliberately offering less knowing that Turin is De Ligt's destination of choice.
Ajax asking price
Overmars and Van der Sar's asking price has already been met by PSG and both want Juventus to follow suit and meet their demands. Currently, 10.1 million euros stand in the way of De Ligt donning the famous black and white jersey.
Te recomendamos en English
- Ligue 1 Mbappé and Neymar on target to secure PSG win
- Ballon d'Or Mane snubbed for being African, claims Kouyate
- REAL MADRID Sancho, Vinicius, Joao Felix: in that order for Zidane
- BARCELONA Barça renew Ansu Fati and increase release clause to €170M
- Rapinoe asks Ronaldo and Messi to 'help' in fight against racism, sexism
- REAL MADRID “Florentino's arrival at Madrid was a turning point for the club" - Butragueño