Real Madrid change request to LaLiga, will play at home in second gameweek
Real Madrid had requested that they play away from home to begin the league but they have changed that request and will play Valladolid at the Bernabéu in gameweek 2.
Real Madrid will welcome Real Valladolid to the Santiago Bernabéu on the second weekend of LaLiga 2019/2020. The club had requested that they play their first three home games away from the Santiago Bernabéu due to remodelling work at the stadium.
AS understand that Real Madrid have changed their request and only want their first and third home games outside of the stadium. Instead, they will play Valladolid in the second gameweek.
Valladolid are another team who need some extra time to get their stadium in order and have requested that they have their initial home games scheduled away from Zorilla.
Real Madrid will play Celta Vigo at Balaídos on the opening weekend and in the Estadio de la Cerámica on September 1st with the Valladolid game sandwiched between those trips.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Bayern Munich: Alaba suffers thigh tear and will miss Red Star
- Serie A Inter Milan: Conte bemoans profligacy after 1-0 win
- BARCELONA Paco Alcácer: "I was treated very badly by some people at Barcelona"
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid have the budget to sign a galáctico next summer
- RELAÑO Benzema, James, Hazard... and VAR
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: Zidane brushes off Bale's "scapegoat" claim