Real Madrid change request to LaLiga, will play at home in second gameweek
Real Madrid had requested that they play away from home to begin the league but they have changed that request and will play Valladolid at the Bernabéu in gameweek 2.
Real Madrid will welcome Real Valladolid to the Santiago Bernabéu on the second weekend of LaLiga 2019/2020. The club had requested that they play their first three home games away from the Santiago Bernabéu due to remodelling work at the stadium.
AS understand that Real Madrid have changed their request and only want their first and third home games outside of the stadium. Instead, they will play Valladolid in the second gameweek.
Valladolid are another team who need some extra time to get their stadium in order and have requested that they have their initial home games scheduled away from Zorilla.
Real Madrid will play Celta Vigo at Balaídos on the opening weekend and in the Estadio de la Cerámica on September 1st with the Valladolid game sandwiched between those trips.
Te recomendamos en English
- LaLiga Barcelona vs Granada: LaLiga Santander: how and where to watch, times, TV, online
- REAL MADRID 2 -1 SEVILLA Lopetegui to Monchi: "This is a disgrace man, always the same"
- REAL MADRID 2-1 SEVILLA Monchi: "If the second goal had been disallowed, I'd have taken the team off"
- Barcelona Setien surprised by Barcelona players' attitude
- PSG Neymar has become the leader PSG hoped for - says Tuchel
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Manchester United: Premier League: How and where to watch