Real Madrid: Theo Hernández completes AC Milan move
AC Milan confirmed this afternoon that they have signed the defender on a five-year deal from Real Madrid for a fee of around 20 million euros.
Theo Hernández is now officially an AC Milan player. As Diario AS reported on 1 July, the left-back has signed a five-year contract with the Rossoneri and definitively brings to an end his time at Real Madrid. The operation was concluded for a transfer fee of around 20 million euros.
Maldini, key in the operation
It was Milan's Director of Sport Paolo Maldini who convinced Theo to change his mind over his future when the two met in Ibiza recently. The defender had his heart set on joining Bayer Leverkusen, and even had a verbal agreement with the German side - the idea being that he could be closer to his brother Lucas, who will join Bayern Munich this summer.
Yesterday, his agent Manuel García Quilón was in Milan to close the operation and also to discuss the future of Samu Castillejo, who could be on his way out of Italy after just one season in Serie A.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo inspired Man United move - Bruno Fernandes
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Rodrygo to drop down to Castilla
- Chivas beats Xolos in Tijuana in the beginning of the 7th week of the Clausura 2020
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid players who will be out of contract in 2021
- MLS Jürgen Damm could sign with a MLS team in July
- LALIGA SANTANDER Levante vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online