Sánchez limps out of Argentina - Chile clash
Alexis Sanchez's injury nightmare since joining Manchester United looks set to continue after he limped out of Chile's clash with Argentina.
Manchester United forward Alexis Sánchez suffered an injury in Chile's clash with Argentina at the Copa America, leaving the field after just 16 minutes.
The 30-year-old's appearance in the third place play-off was shortlived and he appeared to be clutching his hamstring as he walked to the Chile bench.
Sánchez struggling with Man Utd
Sánchez is reportedly on his way out of Old Trafford after scoring just five goals in all competitions for the club since his arrival from Arsenal in January.
Goals against Japan and Ecuador helped to put Sánchez in the shop window before their semi-final defeat to Peru, with clubs in the Chinese Super League and Major League Soccer reported to be tracking the former Barcelona man.
Is Alexis Sanchez on his way out of @ManUtd ? @SkySports have used a range of Opta widgets and data to illustrate the Chilean's struggles at Old Trafford. https://t.co/GsdQiT5xVJ . Window. pic.twitter.com/EHYEyeWQcX— Opta (@OptaSuit) May 20, 2019
Chile found themselves 2-0 down to goals from Sergio Aguero and Paulo Dybala. Messi and Medel were both sent off in the first half after clashing.
Te recomendamos en English
- QATAR 2022 Russian players cleared to compete at World Cup as neutral team
- Champions League Zidane omits Sergio Ramos and Kroos from Brugge squad
- Premier League Three second half goals in 9 minutes enough for Arsenal
- Club World Cup Liverpool eye CWC glory as Flamengo threaten to spoil party
- Premier League Marcelino and Emery in pole position for Premier League posts
- REAL MADRID Madrid hoping to end Lunin and Sanchez loan deals in January