PSG sign Ajax teenager Bakker
Mitchel Bakker has joined Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain after struggling for first-team opportunities at Ajax.
Paris Saint-Germain's recruitment drive has continued with the signing of Dutch defender Mitchel Bakker from Ajax on a free transfer.
Bakker, 19, has put pen to paper on a four-year contract at Parc des Princes to become the Ligue 1 side's fourth new arrival in less than a week.
PSG sign four in a week
Netherlands Under-19 international Bakker made two first-team appearances for Eredivisie champions Ajax, both during the KNVB Beker in 2018.
The left-back was named on the bench for a pair of Champions League matches last term as Erik ten Hag's team went on to reach the semi-finals.
PSG's pre-season schedule begins with a friendly away to German outfit Dynamo Dresden on July 16.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus stimulus checks What have Republicans said about a second stimulus check?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits: can you still get them if you are fired?
- US election 2020 Election US 2020: who are the top economic officials named by Biden?
- LIGA MX Miguel Herrera to continue as the head coach of Club América
- BOXING Tyson admits to smoking a joint ahead of Roy Jones fight
- Football Aspetar to host sports medicine forum until Qatar 2022