Racing Santander in prime position to land Luca Zidane
Fuenlabrada wanted a loan, Depor are considering making a move and Clermont have called him but Luca Zidane's future looks like it could be in Santander.
Luca Zidane won't be at Real Madrid next season. Zinedine Zidane's second son was all set to take up the third goalkeeping spot in the squad but the situation has left him without a place in the team.
Keylor Navas looks like he will stay at the club and Lunin, who spent last summer at Leganés, will take the place that Luca had his eye on. The recently promoted Racing Santander are in the best position, as of now, to sign the young shot stopper.
Alain Migliaccio, Zidane's representative for his entire career, is handling the 21-year-old's affairs and is searching for a team for his client. The plan Racing had was to add experience but Luca's availability has changed their ideas with negotiations intensifying recently.
Fuenla, Depor and Clermont interested in Zidane
Fuenlabrada was the other offer after they were promoted from Segunda B too. They asked for a loan and Deportivo la Coruña weighed up making a move. Clermont in Ligue 2 are also interested but that is a very remote possibility at this point.
Real Madrid return to training on Monday and in the last week have started to clear out their squad. Marcos Llorente is gone, so too are Kovacic, De Tomás, Theo Hernández, Reguilón and Odegaard. But they still have 31 players and the club are hoping those departures don't slow down in the next month.
James Rodríguez is another player on the way out along with Ceballos, Lucas Vázquez, Mayoral and the young Zidane, who could land in Santander this Monday to start preseaon training.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- GAMING NEWS Genshin Impact: how to download free in PS4, PC, iOS and Android
- US Election 2020 What did Trump say about vote by mail in debate against Biden?
- Coronavirus India Covid-19 cases surpass 6.2 million; vice-president Venkaiah Naidu tests positive
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: how much would be paid to children and adults in new HEROES Act?
- US NEWS US elections 2020: What did moderator Chris Wallace and Trump argue about?