La Masia at 40: Barcelona new away kit in tribute to academy
A yellow kit with a Blaugrana sash is a throwback to the Barcelona kit worn when the academy first moved into La Masia.
Barcelona have unveiled a new yellow away kit for the 2019-20 season to commemorate 40 years of their famous La Masia academy.
La Masia inspired Barça kit
La Masia has been the base for Barca's top young talents since 1979 and the club have returned to an iconic look to mark the anniversary.
The yellow strip has a Blaugrana sash and is similar in design to the away kit worn in 1979.
Sergi Roberto said: "It is not an accident that La Masia has given the world so many great players.
"It is a special place with a unique philosophy and I am pleased this new away kit highlights the academy. Forty years of work at La Masia really is something worth celebrating."
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits in New York (NY): how to claim my extra 300$
- Amazon Prime Day Amazon Prime Day: Latest News and when will it be?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: when is the deadline to register for non-filers?
- Coronavirus USA Stimulus check: what’s happening with the $1,200 plan being pushed by Democrats?
- US ELECTIONS US elections 2020: Can I vote by mail without an excuse?
- Supreme Court Who are the possible nominees Trump could name to replace Ruth Bader Ginsberg?