Eden Hazard gets down to work with Real Madrid: "First day in the new office!"
The Belgian, who started the pre-season with Real Madrid this morning, was provisonally handed the number 23 shirt as he got to know his new team mates.
The first day in a new job is always a bit daunting but Eden Hazard seemed to enjoy his first day with Real Madrid. The Belgian posted numerous images on social media as Zidane's squad knuckled down to work in Valdebebas today.
"Day 1 in the new office!", Hazard wrote on his Instagram account in English and French followed by the hashtag #halamadrid. Accompanied the text were three photographs taken in Real Madrid City this morning.
Like the rest of the first team squad, Hazard spent the morning undergoing medical tests - the routinue revisions which the players are taken through on the first day after the summer holidays. He also got to know his new team mates, and greeted one he already knows well, Thibaut Courtois: "Hello my friend!".
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
Provisionally squad number
In the handout pictures which the club released later on Monday, Hazard was seen wearing the number 23 shirt - a provisional measure until Mariano moves on so he can inherit Cristiano's No.7. For the meantime, the No.23 isn't so bad - one of its previous owners was David Beckham...
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Will there be another stimulus check in June?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus Mark Zuckerberg explains why Facebook didn’t do anything about Trump’s post
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check: What is the IRS saying about those who haven’t received their payment
- GEORGE FLOYD George Floyd death: what are the charges for third-degree murder and manslaughter?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today