De Ligt trains with Ajax despite Juventus agreement
The defender's agent, Mino Raiola, says he has agreed a move to Juventus but Matthijs de Ligt trained with Ajax team-mates on Monday.
Matthijs de Ligt trained with Ajax on Monday despite his agent revealing the defender has come to an agreement with Juventus.
The Serie A champions are frontrunners to sign Ajax captain De Ligt, who has been linked with clubs including Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United.
Raiola confirms De Ligt's personal deal done
De Ligt's agent Mino Raiola confirmed on Sunday the Netherlands international has agreed personal terms with Juve.
But he was present for the start of pre-season training, with Ajax and Juve still negotiating over the transfer fee.
De Ligt is one of the world's most in-demand players having thrived in Ajax's run to the semi-finals of the Champions League.
His club and country team-mate Frenkie de Jong has joined Barcelona and they were also linked with signing De Ligt.
Te recomendamos en English
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Luis Suárez: "I was keen to find out what it means to play for Atleti"
- UEFA SUPER CUP UEFA pleased as fan-attended Super Cup runs 'smoothly'
- LALIGA Barcelona still have a squad capable of challenging – Zidane
- BARCELONA Messi's Last Dance: The records the Barcelona star can break – and what could hold him back
- Transfer market Depay in pole position for Barcelona move, Man Utd want Sancho and Telles
- BOXING McGregor claims his next fight is against Pacquiao