De Ligt trains with Ajax despite Juventus agreement
The defender's agent, Mino Raiola, says he has agreed a move to Juventus but Matthijs de Ligt trained with Ajax team-mates on Monday.
Matthijs de Ligt trained with Ajax on Monday despite his agent revealing the defender has come to an agreement with Juventus.
The Serie A champions are frontrunners to sign Ajax captain De Ligt, who has been linked with clubs including Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United.
Raiola confirms De Ligt's personal deal done
De Ligt's agent Mino Raiola confirmed on Sunday the Netherlands international has agreed personal terms with Juve.
But he was present for the start of pre-season training, with Ajax and Juve still negotiating over the transfer fee.
De Ligt is one of the world's most in-demand players having thrived in Ajax's run to the semi-finals of the Champions League.
His club and country team-mate Frenkie de Jong has joined Barcelona and they were also linked with signing De Ligt.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Modric first Ballon d'Or holder to miss shortlist
- FOOTBALL Barcelona pay Atlético €15m as peace offering over Griezmann
- BARCELONA Barcelona in Atlético first-refusal deal; Sául, Giménez included
- Champions League Champions League: Cristiano Ronaldo targets another record
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: Carragher apologises to Evra for Luis Suárez T-shirts
- Copa Libertadores Boca Juniors vs River Plate: how and where to watch: times, tv, online