The USWNT will celebrate with a New York Parade & victory tour
The newly crowned World Cup champions will start a victory tour to celebrate its hard work in California where they'll probably face Ireland at Rose Bowl.
The France World Cup is over, but the US women's national team celebrations are not, as they are set to embark on a victory tour once they're back on American soil, with a first match on August 3rd at the Rose Bowl in California.
According to the LA Times, the USWNT first tour rival will probably be Ireland, which will also be the first game of Jill Ellis squad after its fourth World Cup title - its second in a row.
The victory tour will cross with the National Women's Soccer League calendar, the players have already missed two months with the World Cup, but the tour will also cut into their league time.
The US women's team took a charter flight from Lyon to Newark, New Jersey in time to make a round through morning shows on Tuesday.
On Wednesday the streets of Manhattan will close for the victory parade where the USWNT will join its fans to celebrate its World Cup championship.
Te recomendamos en English
- Transfer market PSG join Aubameyang chase amid Barcelona links
- VALLADOLID 0-1 REAL MADRID Zidane cautious as Real Madrid go top: "There' a long way to go"
- NBA LeBron James, inconsolable after finding out about Kobe Bryant
- KOBE BRYANT 1978-2022 Kobe Bryant: Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi hail "a true legend"
- Kobe Bryant dead: Dallas Mavericks to retire number 24 jersey
- Football Olympic qualifiers moved from China to Sydney due to virus fears