The USWNT will celebrate with a New York Parade & victory tour
The newly crowned World Cup champions will start a victory tour to celebrate its hard work in California where they'll probably face Ireland at Rose Bowl.
The France World Cup is over, but the US women's national team celebrations are not, as they are set to embark on a victory tour once they're back on American soil, with a first match on August 3rd at the Rose Bowl in California.
According to the LA Times, the USWNT first tour rival will probably be Ireland, which will also be the first game of Jill Ellis squad after its fourth World Cup title - its second in a row.
The victory tour will cross with the National Women's Soccer League calendar, the players have already missed two months with the World Cup, but the tour will also cut into their league time.
The US women's team took a charter flight from Lyon to Newark, New Jersey in time to make a round through morning shows on Tuesday.
On Wednesday the streets of Manhattan will close for the victory parade where the USWNT will join its fans to celebrate its World Cup championship.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID 4 games in 12 days that could shape Real Madrid's season
- 2019 Gulf Cup Bahrain beat Saudi Arabia to win the 2019 Gulf Cup
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's 'RBV', Zidane's alternative to the 'BBC'
- Aston Villa vs Leicester City Jamie Vardy becomes first player to score in eight straight PL games since ... Jamie Vardy!
- Serie A Zlatan to Serie A not a foregone conclusion, says Raiola
- REAL MADRID Bale back in full training with Real Madrid