Real Madrid: No Isco as LaLiga club fly out for pre-season tour
The Real Madrid midfielder is to remain in Spain for now as his partner, Sara Sálamo, is due to give birth to the couple's second child.
Isco won't be on the plane with the rest of his team-mates when Real Madrid fly out to Canada on Tuesday afternoon.
The midfielder is to stay behind in Spain for now as his partner, Sara Sálamo, is about to give birth to the couple's second child. Once the baby has arrived, the 27-year-old will join up with Los Blancos' pre-season preparations in North America.
Did report to Valdebebas for first day back on Monday
Despite not being a part of Madrid's initial travelling group, Isco was at the LaLiga giants' Valdebebas training ground on Monday as Zinedine Zidane's players began pre-season by undergoing medical examinations.
He is among the few squad members who won't be on the club's summer tour of Canada and the United States from day one, along with Copa América participants Federico Valverde, Éder Militao and Casemiro, and Jesús Vallejo and Dani Ceballos, who featured for Spain at the European Under-21 Championship.
Madrid in Canada until 18 July, then go to US for ICC games
Madrid set off for Montreal at 14:30, and will remain in the Canadian city until Thursday 18 July, when they will travel to the US to play three International Champions Cup fixtures, against Bayern Munich (21 July, Houston), Arsenal (24 July, Landover) and Atlético Madrid (27 July, New Jersey).
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Lucas, Ceballos futures hang in the balance ahead of Arsenal game
- Bundesliga Chelsea send Ethan Ampadu on loan to RB Leipzig
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Pogba arrival dependent on Bale exit
- JUVENTUS Furious Ronaldo has run-in with Sarri after being substituted
- MANCHESTER UNITED Man United set to splash out €160m on Maguire and Fernandes
- REAL MADRID Bale: Real Madrid should loan Welshman out, says Calderón